Fairs and Exhibitions
Sant Joan Festival
If you come to visit the capital of Catalonia, we will help you to find the best apartment in Barcelona. We offer apartments of different types, renovated and well furnished in all areas of Barcelona!
Celebrate the arrival of summer on the night of 23 June in Barcelona. Watch the fireworks from any district of the city and spend a night with neighbours, friends and family. The beach is filled with people, bonfires and fireworks. During this night, the city doesn't sleep.
- San Juan Barcelona 2019 Jun 23 - Jun 24 Enjoy a magical evening on one of the beaches of Barcelona for the Sant Joan.
The Gay Pride is a highly anticipated event in Barcelona. This year it offers many surprises such as concerts and exhibitions. There are lots of activities for all tastes. As with every year, the backdrop of the initiative will be the most gay-friendly neighbourhood in Barcelona: Eixample Esquerre.
- Pride Parade Barcelona 2019 Jun 15 - Jun 29 Come and enjoy the Pride Parade 2018 in Barcelona! Possibly the most important LGBT on the Mediterranean!
Modernist FairThe Barcelona Modernist Fair is a trade show on the street for 2 days, which celebrates the beginning of the Festes Majores of Eixample Derecho at the beginning of June. This initiative began over 10 years ago to revive the spirit of Eixample over 100 years ago when the modernist movement was in full swing. If you're a fan of Gaudí, you cannot miss it!
- Modernist Fair Jun 01 - Jun 02 Feel like Gaudí himself walking through a modernist Eixample!
Born and Sant Pere Festivals in Barcelona
The Festa major del Casc Antic arrives this summer. It's celebrated in honour of Sant Pere, its patron saint, and takes place within the neighbourhoods of Santa Caterina, Ribera and, of course, Sant Pere. How will the Born area be during these days? It begins on Thursday, 29th June after a parade through the streets of the neighbourhood.
- Born and Sant Pere Festivals in Barcelona Jun 29 - Jul 01 A very traditional festival in Barcelona — Les Festas del Born.
Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc is undoubtedly one of the most famous and popular attractions of Barcelona. It's located at the foot of Montjuïc hill and offers splendid musical performances with water and colourful lights. During the summer the shows are more frequent.
- Magic Fountain of Montjüic Event Feb 26 - Jan 17 When can you see the Magic Fountain of Montjuic show in Barcelona? The history of the fountain, the best times...
Biz Barcelona 2019
Get ready for the seventh edition of the trade show dedicated to entrepreneurs and new start ups in the Catalan capital. Biz Barcelona brings together all aspects of new business in Barcelona to support innovation and attract new businesses.
- Biz Barcelona 2019 Jun 12 - Jun 13 Sixth edition of the fair intended for future entrepreneurs
Guitar Festival Barcelona
More than a musical event, the Barcelona Guitar Festival is a true festival in honour of this instrument. It extends from January 31 to 10 July 2019. There are many world-famous artists and the concerts take place in different venues around Barcelona, including Razzmatazz, Sala Apolo and l'Auditorium.
- Barcelona Guitar Festival 2019 Jan 31 - Jul 10 From pop and rock to folk, it doesn't matter as long as there is a guitar. This is the 29th Guitar Festival Ba...
The mythical festival takes place the first week of June at the Parc del Forum. A classic in Barcelona with its view of the sea and accessibility by public transport, bicycle or foot. It's a meeting point between youthful subcultures who feature a mixture of nonconformist aesthetics. This year's line-up hosts Arctic Monkeys, Björk, The National and others.
- Primavera Club Festival June 26 - June 28 46 artists from all over the world meet you in Barcelona for three days of madness!
Festival Jardins de Pedralbes
If you still want more music, then you're in luck. The Festival Jardins del Palau Reial of Pedralbes celebrates a new edition this summer! Concerts are scheduled in the Jardins de Pedralbes festival during all June. Among them are Zaz, Goran Bregovic and Niña Pastori.
- Festival Jardins de Pedralbes Jun 05 - Jul 15 This musical event will take place in Barcelona from 6 June to 13 July with a wide selection of international ...
Sundays are traditionally days off, but not in Barcelona, especially if there is such a tempting offer as Brunch Electronik. This event has become one of the more popular events in Barcelona. A meeting point for music, food, art, design, clubs and families. An attractive program with activities and workshops for the whole family(crafts, arts, cooking, sports, games, makeup, etc.), a brunch menu to gather energy, second-hand markets, wine fairs and of course the best DJs of the national and international scene.
- Brunch in the city Mar 17 - Jun 16 Imagine a nomadic brunch on Sundays able to make it your new favorite day of the week. Emerging designers, act...
This June, the latest edition of the Suite Festival Barcelona continues. It's one of the most recent musical festivals of the city. The most remarkable feature of this event is undoubtedly its setting at the historic and majestic Gran Teatre del Liceu on las Ramblas.
- Suite Festival Barcelona 2019 Jan 23 - Jul 23 Great musicians performing live at the fantastic Gran Teatre de Liceu
Moto GP competition
Start your engines, because Barcelona doesn't disappoint when it comes to sports. For all speed junkies, don't miss the Moto GP race that takes place at the Montmeló circuit from 14 to 16 June. Famous riders like Marquez, Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi are ready. Are you?
- Moto GP 2019 - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Jun 14 - Jun 16 Excitement is guaranteed at Montmeló circuit in one of the biggest races of the Moto GP season.
Discover all the activities you can do in Barcelona during Spring and Summer! Don't miss the opportunity to discover new ways of enjoying the city by reading this article:
- 5 Spring and Summer Activities in Barcelona 5 Ideas to enjoy the good weather in Barcelona during spring and summer
The Climate in June
Summer is coming to Barcelona! June is a month in which you can enjoy the good weather and higher temperatures in the Catalan capital. The sun will warm up your heart and the city. The average temperature is generally 20ºC and never goes below 16ºC. In fact, you will see the whole city full of colours and always under the sun.
Here is the climatological data for the month of June in Barcelona:
- Average temperature: 19.9ºC
- Maximum temperature: 24.1ºC
- Minimum temperature: 15.8ºC
- Sunrise: between 6:21am and 6:29am
- Sunset: between 9:19pm and 9:29pm
Travel to Barcelona in June
Together with July and August, June is one of the most touristy months in Barcelona. Summer transforms the city: the festivals, music events and bathing start. Here is our opinion on the advantages and disadvantages of travelling to Barcelona this month!
Arrival of Summer: In Barcelona, the climate is always fantastic for doing everything, but we know that walking in the parks, sunbathing or taking an excursion to Park de Collserola is different in summer. Enjoy this month and discover the best part of the city. If you want a guide for the best parks in Barcelona, you can read this interesting article.
- Barcelona and its green spaces Breathe fresh air in the most amazing parks of the city ...
Pleasant Temperature: In the month of June, the temperatures are high without it being too hot. You won't be sweating every time you step outside and can enjoy the lovely weather.
Beach: In June you will be able to swim at Barceloneta! The sea hasn't had enough time to fully warm up but it is still nice to swim there. You can lie on the beach, sunbathe, play beachvolley...
Excursions in Barcelona
To make the most of Barcelona and fill your trip with unforgettable experiences and emotions, we offer you the excursions through the Catalan capital organized by our friends - the GetYourGuide team. Choose your excursion and fall in love with Barcelona:
Tourists: The summer months are more chaotic. The number of tourists in Barcelona increases significantly compared to the previous months. Therefore, it will be more difficult to blend in with the locals.