What is payment protection?
Payment protection means that you only pay a small part upon reserving. The most important part is that you can be 100% sure that your card will not be used to make any extra charges beyond the initial payment.
In the unlikely scenario that you have to cancel or the apartment isn't at all what you expected you will not need to pay any extra charges to sort it out. All of our apartments have been verified by our team and we take action against any owners who to not abide by our code of good practice.
- Reserve via a secure system without giving us your card details. Under no circumstances can we access card details.
- Pay on arrival at the accommodation and only a small part upon reserving. Nothing else..
Where is the initial payment made?
The payment is externalized through the most secure and highly specialized online payment systems: PayPal, Skrill, and ING Direct.
Credit card information is never stored on any of our systems, servers, or databases.
Are there other forms of payment protection?
To date, you can find one of the following three payment approaches used by agencies:
- Pay nothing in advance but give and store your card details. Owners then have the power to make charges (Booking.com).
- Pay everything in advance and store your card details (Airbnb).
- Pay a small part upon reserving without storing your card details or risking charges (OK Apartment).
Secure payment. What about my personal information?
We protect our web forms with SSL Security standards, so third parties cannot access see or access your personal information.
Whenever you see a web form requiring personal information, the URL will change from "http://" a "https://" :
We guarantee all rights related to the privacy of our clients and owners in accordance to EU Directive 95/46/CE.