- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Suite Festival Barcelona 2019
- When: 23 january a- 23 july 2019
- Where: Gran Teatre del Liceu. (Bus: 14, 59, 91 | Metro: L3 - Liceu Stop)
- Price: From €15 - €110 depending on seats and act
- Accommodation Nearby: Stay close to the event when you visit with one of our Apartments close to the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
- Buy Tickets: Buy tickets here!
- Website: Official Suite Festival website
The Suite Festival returns to Barcelona for its fifth edition with a sensational program of concerts. For the fourth consecutive year, the festival will take place in the impressive Teatre Liceu, located in the centre of the historic district of Barcelona.
This year, the festival aims to reach a national and international audience with big names from the Catalan, Spanish and international music scene. The festival will take place on 23 january a- 23 july 2019
The Program for the 5th Edition
All festival's artists available Here
Gran Teatre del Liceu
The Teatre Liceu was opened in 1847 and is one of the most emblematic places of art and culture in Barcelona. The hall is located on the famous Rambla and has décor worthy of the most beautiful opera theatres. It was the largest opera theatre in Europe during the first hundred years of its existence and the first opera theatre in Catalonia and Spain.
The theatre is located in the centre of Barcelona with easy access by public transport. Metro line 3 (green line) will take you there directly (Liceu stop), as well as buses 14, 59 or 91.