List of events in Barcelona this April
The 28th Guitar Barcelona Festival
The 28th Guitar Festival lasts for 4 months between 23 January and 6 July 2017. This April, artists like Ute Lemper, Scot Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, and Rick Astley will be performing. Concerts are taking place in various parts of Barcelona like Razzmatazz, Sala Apolo, and l'Auditori.
- Barcelona Guitar Festival 2017 Jan 23 - Jul 06 From pop and rock to folk, it doesn't matter as long as there is a guitar. This is the 28th Guitar Festival Ba...
Brunos Mars in Barcelona!
With more than 170 million singles and 26 million albums sold all around the world, Bruno Mars takes his tour, 24K Magic World Tour to Barcelona on 7 April 2017 after being in other Europe cities like Brussels, London and Paris. The concert will be at Palau Sant Jordi, but the tickets are already sold out.
- Bruno Mars Concert 2017 in Barcelona Apr 07 During his 24K Magic World Tour, Bruno Mars will visit Barcelona on 7 April 2017 at Palau Sant Jordi.
Ed Sheeran concert
You know you have something special when you start your musical career with a double platinum album. That's what happened to Ed Sheeran when he started in 2011. Now he arrives in Barcelona at Palau Sant Jordi to promote his third album, "Divide" on 9 April after stopping in Madrid the day before.
- See Ed Sheeran live in Barcelona Apr 09 Ed Sheeran will present the new songs from his album 'Divide' at a concert in Barcelona
Handmade Festival 2017
From 28–30 April 2017, Handmade Festival will be underway in Barcelona at Fira de Montjuïc. There are arts and crafts, cooking, gardening, paper art, weddings and activities for children. This DIY fair is very popular, with more than 250 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors in 2016.
- Handmade festival Apr 28 - Apr 30 Sew you like handicrafts? Then it seams you'll love Handmade Festival.
B-Travel — The tourism fair.
For its 25th edition, the B-Travel Salon takes place from 21–23 April 2017 at the Fira de Montjuïc. The idea is to provide travellers with personalised experiences. It's divided into 5 sections: B-Happy, B-Special, B-Culture, B-Adventure, and B-Delicious. There are both national and international exhibitors and lots of activities.
- B-Travel Tourism Fair Apr 21 - Apr 23 Do not miss the re-branded Barcelona tourism fair.
Cosmobelleza is THE beauty and make up event in Spain, and you can be part of it from 1–3 April in Fira Barcelona Gran Vía. More than 240,000 sq. m featuring only the world's newest trending products and techniques for body and facial make up.
- Cosmobelleza 2017 Apr 01 - Apr 03 Do not miss the professional meeting of the hairdressing, cosmetics, and wellbeing industry
The 35th edition of Barcelona's Comic Convention
Barcelona's Comic Convention is one of the most awaited events for anime, manga and comic fans in Spain. This year, the topic of the event is aviation. Are you ready to take flight?
- 35th Barcelona Comic Convention Mar 30 - Apr 02 The place to be for comic lovers has begun the countdown to opening 30th of March at Fira Montjuïc in Barcelona.
Barcelona Open 2017
This ATP 500 Tennis event is one of the most important clay tournaments today. It takes place from 22–30 April 2017 at the Real Club de Tennis (Royal Tennis Club). This big sports event has become a great diversion in Barcelona thanks to its pleasant atmosphere. Despite being Nadal's home court, Kei Nishikori frequently takes the title.
- Barcelona Open Apr 22 - Apr 30 The Barcelona Open will take place this year from 22–30 April 2017 at Barcelona's Royal tennis Club!
The Photobook Phenomenon addresses the importance and impact of photo books from their birth to today, a time when such publications are having a lot of success. This exhibition will take place simultaneously at the Contemporary Culture Centre of Barcelona (CCCB) and Foto Colectania Foundation, where you can admire the works of Martin Parr, Gerry Badger, Markus Schaden, Ryuichi Kaneko and many others.
- Photobook Phenomenon Exhibition in Barcelona Mar 17 - Aug 27 From 17 March to 27 August 2017, an exhibition on photobooks will be held at the Barcelona Contemporary Cultur...
Naturally you cannot miss the most anticipated event of April and a big part of Catalan culture — St. George's day on 23 April. It's a romantic event, locally called Sant Jordi, where people take to the streets to buy books and roses for their loved ones. There is always a celebration at Plaça de Catalunya and Las Ramblas. Celebrate one of the most beautiful traditions of Catalonia with your partner.
- Sant Jordi - Catalonia's Valentine's Day Apr 23 Enjoy Barcelona like never before as they celebrate St. George's Day!
Tapas design and exposition
The main theme of this exhibition is the relationship between the gastronomy and design over the last 25 years, in particular how tapas has affected Spanish and Catalan traditions. You can see more than 250 samples, which include utensils, plates, furniture, videos, photographs... Are you interested in the subject? Then go to the Design Museum in Poblenou and satisfy your hunger for curiosity.
- Tapas, Spanish Design for Food Mar 09 - May 21 If you want to know more about the workings of Catalan tapas, you can visit the Museum of Design from 9 March ...
Bridal Week 2017
A fair completely dedicated to weddings will be in Barcelona from 25 to 30 April at Fira de Montjuïc with over 250 brands and 16,000 visitors. You can find offerings from various famous designers and brands like Ana Torres, Pronovias, Marchesa, and more.
- Barcelona Bridal Week Apr 25 - Apr 30 The most important event in the bridal industry will take place during April in Barcelona
With that it's goodbye!
With these events you have the whole month covered so there are no excuses for boredom! Oh! And don't forget to get a book or a rose for your other half during Sant Jordi :)