NEW YEAR'S EVE AND REYES MAGOS!
If you come to visit the capital of Catalonia, we will help you to find the best holiday apartments in Barcelona. We offer apartments of different types, renovated and well furnished in all areas of Barcelona!
New Years Eve in Barcelona 2019-2020
What to do on New Year’s Eve 2020? This is the question all over the world for friends and couples, from now until 31 December. This year, however, we can give you the answer!
- New Years Eve in Barcelona 2019-2020 Dec 31 - Jan 01 Want to spend New Year's Eve in Barcelona?
The Three Kings Parade
After Santa packs up his sack and leaves, it's the turn of the Three Wise Men or as they are referred to by locals; the Three kings. They will arrive bearing gifts for the children of Barcelona, which is when you and your children can watch them pass through the city in a huge parade! An impressive spectacle for the whole family. Don't forget to write your letter asking the kings for your favourite presents!
- Spain's 'Second Christmas': Three Kings Parade 2020 Jan 05 The Three Wise Men of the east will parade the streets of Barcelona on the 5th January
Ferias and Festivals
Fira de Reyes The Fair of Kings returns to Barcelona from December 20, 2020 to January 6, 2020 in the Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes. Here you can find the best gifts for the day of Kings. Come and discover the event that is linked to the important Spanish tradition of the Magi.
- The Three Kings Market on the Gran Via Dec 20 - Jan 06 Come and eat delicious churros and discover the handmade products on offer at the Three Kings Market on the Gr...
Under the sun of Barcelona you will find many different stores: luxury; boutiques, chains in shopping centers. The discounts in Barcelona last several days, so you will have plenty of time to make good purchases from January to March. Stores like Zara or Mango, which are already cheaper in Spain than in other European countries, have great discounts during this time.
- Winter Sales in Barcelona 2020 Jan 07 - Mar 07 Winter sales in Barcelona. All you need to know.
The Festival of Sant Antoni is celebrated from January 12 to the 21 of the same month. Discover the Catalan traditions such as the Correfoc, the Diables de Sant Antoni, the Porca, Els Tres Tombs and the Giants
- Sant Antoni Festival Jan 11 - Jan 20 The Festival of Sant Antoni takes place in January with the Awakening, the Giants Parade and the Correfoc.
The new festival in the music scene of the city returns: Suite Festival Barcelona. You can see Paul Anka, Julieta Venegas, and many more live at the Liceu theatre. See all the concerts dates in our event page below and buy your tickets before they sell out!
- Suite Festival Barcelona 2020 Jan 23 - May 23 Great musicians performing live at the fantastic Gran Teatre de Liceu
Once again the best musicians meet in Barcelona to offer us fantastic musical shows, where an instrument is the key: the guitar. From rock groups to flamenco music, there are concerts of many musical styles ... It will be difficult for you not to find a concert that you want to go to. ;)
- Barcelona Guitar Festival 2020 Jan 31 - Jul 10 From pop and rock to folk, it doesn't matter as long as there is a guitar. This is the 29th Guitar Festival Ba...
Jazz Festival of Barcelona
The International Jazz Festival of Barcelona celebrates its 51th anniversary this year. If you like this kind of music, do not miss this festival which is one of the largest in the world in the field.
- Voll-Damm Barcelona Jazz Festival Dec 11 - Feb 06 One of the biggest Jazz festivals in the world.
Excursions in Barcelona
To make the most of Barcelona and fill your trip with unforgettable experiences and emotions, we offer you the excursions through the Catalan capital organized by our friends - the GetYourGuide team. Choose your excursion and fall in love with Barcelona:
The First Swim of the Year
Cold never bothered you anyway? Well if you're brave and you want to start the new year in the most original way possible, then take off your clothes, put on your bathing suit, and dive headfirst into the Mediterranead with 400+ like-minded people in this fun event that locals call el Primer Bany d'Any Nou. What better way to wash away the worries from the previous year?
- First swim of the year in Barcelona Jan 01 Welcome the new year with open arms in the most original way. Taking a dip in the Mediterranean!