- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Poble Espanyol (Square)
Poble Espanyol, or Spanish Village, is a place full of charm where you can take a quiet, leisurely stroll through the streets and squares of an authentic Spanish village in the Sants-Montjuïc district of Barcelona. It is home to an entire wealth of traditional architecture, with styles from all over Spain being well represented. Today it is an active leisure attraction, packed with bars, shops, and craft workshops. Poble Espanyol is also a frequent venue for all kinds of events, parties, and concerts.
If you come to visit the capital of Catalonia, we will help you to find the best apartments for long term in Barcelona. We offer apartments of different types, renovated and well furnished in all areas of Barcelona!
It was originally created for the 1929 World Exhibition in Barcelona and is made up of over 117 different buildings, streets, and plazas from all over Spain. In fact there's 4.9 hectares to explore!
Some examples of the buildings that you can find here include:
- Cangues d’Onís - Cangas de Onís
- El mirador - Sigüenza (Guadalajara)
- Puerta de San Vicente - Ávila
- Casa de los Celdrán - Murcia
- La Jana - La Jana (Castellón)
And what's more is that night you can enjoy various activities, from concerts, to night clubs and wine tasting.
Excursions in Barcelona
To make the most of Barcelona and fill your trip with unforgettable experiences and emotions, we offer you the excursions through the Catalan capital organized by our friends - the GetYourGuide team. Choose your excursion and fall in love with Barcelona:
- Opening times: Monday: 09:00 to 20:00, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 09:00 to 00:00, Friday: 09:00 to 03:00, Saturdays: 09:00 to 04:00
- Prices: Adult entry and audioguide: €11.00, Child entry (4 to 12 years) and audioguide: €6.25, Students and Seniors (>65 years): €7.40
- Address: Parque de Montjuïc, la Avinguda de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13, Barcelona
- Official website: Official website of "Pueblo Español"
- Accommodation nearby:List of accommodation near Poble Espanyol
Other attractions in Sants
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
3 | | 75m² Monthly rental with air conditioning and 2 bedrooms close to Fira Barcelona