- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Sant Sebastià (Beach)
A popular beach right next to Barceloneta
When included along with Barceloneta, Sant Sebestià is one of the oldest and longest in the city at around 1100 metros. You will find an important sports club of the city here, which offers various activities
It's a very popular beach, especially amongst men, which make up over 50% of the bathers. It's also a popular choice amongst groups of the younger generation and schools for their activities. The majority of people on this beach arrive by foot or public transport, as there is a Metro station very nearby (Barceloneta)and a large selection of bus lines that connect with the rest of the city.
Sant Sebastià also has an area designed for people with disabilities. One such feature of this area is an assisted bathing service with the aim of providing people with disabilities and reduced mobility the means to get in and out of the water with the aid of an amphibious chair. There are also volunteers that accompany users during July, August, and the first week of September from 11:00 to 14:00. There are also walkways to the water, an adapted changing room, and a shower with chair.
- Drinks and Ice-cream kiosk
- Sports area
- Nudist area
- Reduced mobility area with assisted bathing
- Parasol and deckchair rental
- Showers and public restrooms
- Station for the Montjuïc Cable Car (Torre de Sant Sebastià)
- Location: Next to the W Hotel and Barceloneta Beach
- Length: 1.100 metros - Width:81 metros
- Limits: Sant Miquel beach and W Hotel
- How to get therer:
- Buses: 14, 16, 17, 39, 40, 45, 51, 57, 59, 64 and 157.
- Metro: Barceloneta L4 (Yellow).
- Accommodation nearby: If you want to stay near Sant Sebastià take a look at these holiday rentals!
- Accommodation close to other beaches: Here
Other attractions in Barceloneta
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
2 | | 35m² Monthly rental next to the beach with balcony and air conditioning