- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Brunch in the Park
Av. Marquès de Comillas, 13
- When: Every Sunday from 7 July - 29 September
- Where: Jardins de Joan Brossa, Montjuïc
- Price: Between €11–€25 depending on how many tickets are sold.
- Accommodation Nearby: Find long term rentals in Barcelona near the event.
- Website: Brunch in Official Website
Much more than just a Brunch...
Brunch in the Park is a fantastic initiative for young people and families to spend an ecological Sunday amongst nature, food and electronic music. This is an innovative project that combines the eclectic and alternative world of electronic music with something as traditional as a Brunch in a park with friends and family!
The sessions take place every Sunday from July until September, each time starring a different DJ (you can see the whole program of artists here).
Why visit Brunch in the Park?
Brunch in the Park is a completely outdoors event with a great atmosphere that's surrounded by nature and plenty of tables at which to eat. There's plenty of shade to keep cool and a large dance area. It's in the Jardines de Joan Brossa. Hunger will be the least of your problems here because there is a huge gastronomic offering to feed your palate and stomach, including vegetarian options.
The event is supposed to bring people of all ages, from all cultures, together. It's a great place to bring your friends and make new ones while you're at it. It's family-friendly and parents are encouraged to bring their children because they can enjoy this festival too.
Petit Brunch (for families)
To make this event for all audiences, both for adults and children, are given two different spaces, one is especially for adults and the other especially for families. There are tables where you can eat, lawn areas, inflatable games, sports areas and even a market. The Petit Brunch is the place planned with children in mind, so they'll have a blast.. To make this whole ordeal accessible to everyone, there are two distinct spaces, one is especially for adults and the other especially for families. The family zone has tables for eating, lawns, inflatable games, sports areas, and even a market.
Activities for kids in the Petit Brunch section
- Water floor-slide (3+ years old)
- Water slide (1+ years old)
- Aggrandized games (All ages)
- Climbing wall and zip-line (5+ years old)
- Petit Brunch Sports (3+ years old)
- Water toboggan (4+ years old)
- Skateboards (3+ years old)
- Make-up with Cazcarra (All ages)
- Mini-Brunchers' Corner (0–4 years old)
- Build-a-sound at Mini-Brunchers' Corner (0–4 years old)
And there's even more; because each week there are different activities scheduled, including the likes of gastronomic workshops, DJ lessons, yoga sessions with children, make-up workshops, and more! Family activities start at 1PM and end at 7PM! Consult all activities and schedules here.