- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Piknic Electrònik Barcelona
- When: Every Sunday from 28 June - 20 September
- Where: Jardins de Joan Brossa, Montjuïc Park - Plaça de Dante, Barcelona
- Price: General admission - €13 before 4PM, €15 after. €11 Reduced admission (with Carnet Jove); Children under 12 - free with adult accompaniment.
- Accommodation Nearby: Find accommodation in the Montjuïc-Sants area near the event.
- Website: Official Website
Much more than just a picnic...
The Piknic Electrònik Barcelona is a fantastic initiative for young people and families to spend an ecological Sunday amongst nature, homemade food, and electronic music. This is an innovative project that combines the eclectic and alternative world of electronic music with something as traditional as a picnic!
The sessions take place throughout Summer, every Sunday from 13:00 to 22:00. Each week starring a different DJ (you can see the whole program of artists here).
To make this whole ordeal accessible to everyone, there are two distinct spaces, one is especially for adults and the other especially for families. The family zone has tables for eating, lawns, inflatable games, sports areas, and even a market.
And there's even more; because each week there are different activities scheduled, including the likes of gastronomic workshops, DJ lessons, yoga sessions with children, makeup workshops, and more! Family activities end at 7PM! If you're coming here on holiday as a family, apartment number 10 in our list of top family apartments in Barcelona is nearby to Piknic Electronik.
Video of what happened last year at Piknic Electronik Barcelona!
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
10 | | 140m² Central apartment with balcony and 5 bedrooms in Eixample