- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Guitar Festival BCN 2016
C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6
A lot of concerts with guitars taking the center of the stage
More than a festival, the Guitar Festival BCN is a celebration of the instrument organized by "The Project". This ongoing event lasts almost four months from February to June, featuring a multitude of musical genres but all with one thing in common; the guitar. To get an idea of what to expect, take a listen to the official playlist from a past edition.
Artists that will take part include Aute, Caravan Palace, James Bay, Buena Vista Social Club Orchestra, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Marcus Miller, Ludovico Einaudi, Tomatito, Yann Tiersen and many more... Some concerts are already sold out, so if there is one that interests you then you should look sooner rather than later!
We also recommend that you take note of where the concert is held, because it is a unique opportunity to enjoy some concerts at landmarks of Barcelona's music scene like Palau de la Música Catalana, Apolo, Razzmatazz, Sant Jordi Club and La Auditori amongst the other concert venues.
- When: From 18 February - 15 June 2016
- Where: Various music venues across Barcelona. Main concerts at the Palau de la Música.
- Price: From €8 - €89
- Buy Tickets: You can check and buy tickets here
- Website: Official Guitar Festival 2016 website
- Accommodation Nearby: You can find a place to stay in the city by consulting our full list of accommodation in Barcelona
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
2 | | 35m² Luminous apartment with air conditioning, free internet and 2 bedrooms in Barceloneta