- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona's Children's Festival
Fun times are to be had for all the family!
The Children's Festival of Barcelona (Festival de la Infància), as the name suggests, is an event that's ideal for bringing the younger members of the household to. If you plan to pass New Year in Barcelona, then this event will be on during your stay with a range of activities over 9 days for to entire family, including musical performances, workshops, face-painting, cooking classes, sports activities and conferences for parents and kids.
This festival has been celebrated for over 50 years and is dedicated to the importance of a quality diet for healthy growth alongside fun games and activities that will help children learn all the while. Special guests at the event usually include various Olympic Games champions and players from the FC Barcelona squad.
This year there will be a family spectacle in which you can meet Peppa Pig, called A day with Peppa. If you think your kids might be too old to attend or you have kids of varying ages, don't worry because it shares the same venue as the XD Youngfest, which is dedicated to older children and teenagers.
This year's sectionsThe festival is divided up into various sections, each with its own celebrations:
- Fun technology
- Rural games
- Super sports
- Music and shows
- Imagination and creativity
- Little big citizens
Teaser for this year's edition
- When: 27th December to 4th January. 11AM - 8PM.
- Where: Fira de Barcelona - Montjuïc - Get there via Metro station Espanya (L1 or L3)
- Price: General Public: €12 (for the entire day, includes XD Youngfest), €9 (for early bookings before December). Entry + "A day with Peppa" show: €19
- Buy Tickets: Get your tickets here
- Website: Official Page of the Festival de la Infancia (Spanish)
- Accommodation Nearby: Take a look at our flats close to La Fira and stay near the festival in Barcelona with your family!
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España