- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Salón Internacional del Automóvil Barcelona
If you're a fan of motors, the International Motor Show of Barcelona is for you
If you like cars or are thinking of buying a new vehicle, you simply must go to the International Motor Show. It is the only Spanish event recognized by the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (Organización Internacional de Constructores de Automóviles - OICA) and is, without doubt, the reference fair of the sector. Held every two years
There will be representatives from various sectors like cars, commercial vehicles, electric vehicles, oil companies, tires, etc . Also this year it coincides with the Grand Prix of Montmelo, which will essentially convert Barcelona in the motor capital for 2015 with endless outdoor activities for free.
The event will receive about one million people and 150 exhibitors.
Areas of the convention
- Brands:Big brands will present their latest previews of the best models across all ranges.
- Connected Car: The latest advances and innovations in security.
- Urban Mobility: Space dedicated to the challenge of using smart cities to find solutions in sustainable mobility.
- Sketch Car Design: Exhibition of the best car designs especially focused on drawing.
Video summary from a previous year of the event
- When: 9 - 17 May
- Where: Fira de Montjuïc | Metro L1 and L3 - Espanya
- Website: International Motor Show Barcelona Website
- Accommodation Nearby: Find the perfect place to stay near the International Motor Show on our webpage
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España