- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
- When: 13 - 21 May 2018
- Where: Montjuïc Fira | Metro L1 and L3 - Espanya
- Accommodation Nearby: Find the perfect place to stay near Automobile Barcelona on our page of apartments in Barcelona.
- Website: Automobile Barcelona Website
If you're a car fanatic, this is the fair for you!
If you like cars or are thinking of buying a new one, then you need to attend the Automobile Barcelona. It's the only event in Spain recognised by OICA — International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, founded in Paris. It's without a doubt a reference point of the industry. This event only takes place once every two years.
There will be representatives from various sectors like cars, commercial vehicles, electric vehicles, oil companies, tyres and more. It also coincides with the Formula 1 Gran Prix in Montmeló, which turns Barcelona into the motor capital. It takes place both indoors and outdoors.
Based on past attendance, the event will receive between 750,000–1,000,000 visits and around 150 exhibitors will be attending from over 36 difference brands.
The fair is divided in two. Firstly, there's Connected Hub, the event that connects press and professionals with key players from the industry. This takes place between 11–12 May. On the other hand there's Automobile Motorshow from 13–21 May, where you can see all car models and brands present their latest technology.
- Brands: Big brands present their best models from their latest ranges.
- Connected Car: The latest advances and innovations in security.
- Urban Mobility: Space dedicated to the challenge of Smart cities and finding sustainable mobility solutions.
- Sketch Car Design: Exhibit of the best automobile designs, especially focused on sketches.
Summary of the 2017 edition
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España