- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Badalona beaches (Beach)
Escape to Badalona from Barcelona in just 15 minutes!
If you want to explore other beaches outside of Barcelona, you can visit this neighbouring city easily via Metro or Train. In addition, Badalona is still in zone 1 of Barcelona's Metro transport network so you can get there with a standard ticket. If you want to know more about the public transport system of Barcelona, read here.
Badalona is a small city with 3 long beaches, that despite being frequented by locals, are less touristy than in Barcelona. Also, you can visit the famous Pont del Petroli (Petroleum Bridge) for a breathtaking view. Find out more about Badalona in this blog post.
The 3 beaches of Badalona are:
- El Gorg Urban beach with views of the power station and municipal swimming pools.
- El Manresà. Semi-urban beach that's not overcrowded. With disabled access.
- Platja del Centre: This central beach is the most popular and frequented. It also has disabled access.
- Municipal pools (at El Gorg only).
- Disabled access.
- Public showers and restrooms
- Chiringuitos, etc
See more photos of the beaches of Barcelona on our Barcelona beaches Pinterest board!
- Location: Badalona
- Length: 700 metres (Central, Manresà), 530 metres (Gorg) - Total length: 1.9km - Width: 25 metres
- How to get there:
- Bus: H10 or B24.
- Metro: Badalona- Pompeu Fabra station, L2 (Purple line).
- RENFE Trains: R1.
- Accommodation in Badalona: If you want to stay near Badalona's beaches then you can find an apartment nearby here!
- Accommodation by Barcelona's beaches: List of Barcelona beach apartments