- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Festival Cruïlla Barcelona 2018
- When: 4-6 July
- Where: Parc del Fòrum. Get there via
- Metro El Maresme - Fòrum (L4).
- Bus: Lines: 43, 7, 36, 141, 41, N6, N7.
- Tram: Fòrum (T4)
- Price: From 59 € – 140 € .
- Accommodation Nearby: Browse our selection of apartments in Barcelona city centre and stay near the Cruïlla festival.
- Buy Tickets: Get tickets here
- Website: Cruïlla Festival Website
Attend Barcelona's most varied and surprising music festival!
In July, a new edition of the Cruïlla Barcelona music festival will take place. During three days, you can enjoy a number of concerts. Cruïlla is Catalan, meaning "crossing" in English, owing to the fact that this festival brings musicians from all genres to one city, making it a key festival in Barcelona's music scene.
The festival continues to maintain its format as a crossover of music, which is to say, it combines a wide range of musical groups for a diverse set of genres. You can go from rock to reggae in the same day.
The lineup for Cruïlla is already available here. Heading the lineup is the Black Eyed Peas, Kylie Minogue, Foals, ZAZ, and up to 40 performances.
Cruïlla 2019 Spot
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
2 | | 18m² Monthly rental for up to 2 people with 20 m2 private terrace in Poblenou