- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Degusta 2016
- 23 - 24 September from 11AM to 9PM.
- 25 September from 11AM to 8PM
- Where: Fira de Montjuïc (Av. Reina Maria Cristina, s/n). Get there via Metro station Espanya (L1 and L3)
- Price: Price: Standard entry: €7. Family entry (2 adults + 2 children from 8-18 years): €24. Children under 8 years: Free
- Accommodation Nearby: Visit Barcelona Degusta and stay in an apartment near Fira de Montjuïc afterwards!
- Website: Official Barcelona Desgusta Website
A mouth-watering trade fair
If you come to visit the capital of Catalonia, we will help you to find the best holiday apartments in Barcelona. We offer apartments of different types, renovated and well furnished in all areas of Barcelona!
One of the most delicious trade fairs in Barcelona returns to Fira de Montjuïc this September. Barcelona Taste celebrates its fifth edition of the food sampling fair that brings together the best professionals of the sector.
It is a select market, where you can learn, try, and buy practically anything related to food, cooking, and gastronomy. You can also access quality products, participate in classes, get advice, explore trends and new recipes, and see demonstrations from top chefs.
Last year, Barcelona Degusta hosted 200 exhibitors, 300 brands, and 28,520 visitors with 90 activities and 10 Michelin star chefs. Do not miss out on visiting and enjoying this festival at the Fira de Barcelona. This event is ideal for families and you'll find plenty of activities for children.
Activities - Degusta Experience
- Showcooking Degusta: Classes led by prestigious professionals and renowned chefs.
- Cooking with stars
- Innovative desserts
- Secrets of Japanese cuisine
- The perfect couple: cheese and wine
- Eastern cuisine
- Sala Degusta An open space to learn, discuss, and get fun ideas from the experiences and conferences of the best chefs.
- Creative pastry and chocolate
- Slow food
- Ham and cheese with denomination of origin
- Sharing a Vermouth with celebrities
- Food Waste: Making the most of food
- Degusta Kids: Area dedicated to children, where they can take their first steps in the kitchen. They can cook, experiment, and eat while having lots of fun.
- Creative workshops
- Animation from the hand of Dr. Sonrisas
Excursions in Barcelona
To make the most of Barcelona and fill your trip with unforgettable experiences and emotions, we offer you the excursions through the Catalan capital organized by our friends - the GetYourGuide team. Choose your excursion and fall in love with Barcelona:
Video summary of the last edition
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 70m² Monthly rental for up to 4 people with balcony in Poble Sec