- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
World Press Photo 2016
C/ Montalegre 5
- When: 10th November to 11th December 2016. Tuesday to Sunday from 11AM - 8PM,
- Where: CCCB - Carrer Montalegre, 5
- Price: €6 (Children up to 12 can visit for free)
- Accommodation Nearby: Don't miss the most impacting photos during your stay in Barcelona and take a look where you can stay close to the CCB here
- Buy Tickets: On site
- Website: World Press Photo Home
The most striking images of the year are waiting...
A picture is worth 1000 words...
One year more, the Contemporary Culture Centre of Barcelona (CCCB) will has the renowned World Press Photo exhibition where you can view the most engaging and impressive journalistic photos over the past year, and see which one wins the prize for best photo for 2015.
The World Press Photo Foundation works to develop and promote the work of photojournalists with activities and initiatives in cities around the world, like this exhibition.
The annual award from the World Press Photo competition has grown from humble beginnings in the 50s to become one of the most prestigious in the field of photojournalism and multimedia storytelling. Every year, the exhibition is visited by more than three and a half million people worldwide. A unique experience that you will love whether or not you are a photographer.
Video of the World Press Photo exhibitition
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
3 | | 51m² Monthly rental with free internet and 2 bedrooms in Raval