- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Primavera Club 2016
The prelude to Primavera Sound, with young upcoming international and national artists
From 21 to 23 October, the Primavera Club musical festival returns with a total of 37 artists from various genres that will perform over 3 days in venues like Sala Apolo,  Apolo and Centre Cultural Albareda.
The festival offers the opportunity to discover live performances from a large number of groups of both national and international proportions; performers who also represent the musical direction for future editions of the Primavera Sound festival.
Day-by-day programme of Primavera Club 2016
- Friday: Boys Forever - Dj Coco - Dj Fra - Extrarradio - Graham - Kelly Lee Owens - Lucy Dacus - Museless - Operators - Public Access T.V. - Samo DJ - Seth Bogart - Tversky -Yumi Zouma
- Saturday: Alex Cameron - Ash Koosha - Aucell Cantaire - C Duncan - Dj Coco - El Lado Oscuro de la Broca - Kosmos - Lu Rois - Maria Usbeck - Mëther & Zacker Djs - Minor Victories - PAUW - Retirada! - River Tiber - Søren Juul - Tessela
- Sunday: Algiers - Anna B Savage - Gúdar - Hoops - Mild High Club - PAVVLA - Porches - Whitney - Yumi Yumi Hip Hop
- When: 21 - 23 October
- Where: Sala Apolo, La  de Apolo (Metro Paral·lel - L2 and L3 ) | Centre Cultural Albareda (Metro Poble Sec - L3)
- Price: A full festival ticket costs €25. Daily entry costs €15 (valid for one full day, either Friday, Saturday or Sunday) . Points of sale: Ticketmaster (fees), el Portal Primavera Sound (fees) and La Botiga del Primavera Sound (no fees - offline).
- Buy Tickets: Get your tickets to Primavera Club 2015 here
- Website: Primavera Club Official Website
- Accommodation Nearby: Take a look at our apartments located in the centre of Barcelona here to find one near the concert halls.