- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Mas i Mas Festival 2016
Mas i Mas is a music festival that you won't want to miss i miss
With the aim of offering a cultural program of first class proportions during the months when many locals leave the city, along comes the San Miguel Mas i Mas Festival. It's a series of musical concerts organized by the Mas i Mas group and was born in 2003. Since then it has become a classic during the mild August nights in the Catalan capital.
The Jamboree Concert Hall will be the main stage for the festival, but there will also be acts featured in places like El Born Centre Cultural, Sala Moog, Palau de la Musica Catalana, Plaça del Rei, and Tarantos Club. All until 4 September.
Each of the concerts take place at separated at different venues dependent on the genre, as follows:
- Jamboree: Here you'll find concerts for Jazz and hip-hop
- Moog: Attend Techno concerts here.
- Tarantos: For a taste of Flamenco and pop rock performances.
- Palau de la Música: Attend a classical concert at this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Summary of past editions
- When: 3 August - 4 September
- Where: Various venues around downtown Barcelona.
- Price: From €5.00 - €52.00
- Buy Tickets: You can get tickets for each concert on the official online box office
- Website: Mas i Mas Festival official website
- Accommodation Nearby: Stay close to the main venues of the event in central Barcelona by staying in an apartment from OK Apartment