- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Mas i Mas Festival 2017
- When: 28 July – 1 September 2017
- Where: Various venues around central Barcelona.
- Price: From €15–€60
- Accommodation Nearby: Stay close to the event in the centre by staying in a Barcelona apartment.
- Buy Tickets: You can get tickets for each concert on the official online box office
- Website: Mas i Mas Festival official website
'Mas i Mas' is a music festival that you won't want to 'Miss i Miss'
With the aim of offering a cultural program of first class proportions during the months when many locals leave the city, along comes the San Miguel Mas i Mas Festival. It's a series of musical concerts organized by the Mas i Mas group and was born in 2003. Since then it has become a classic during the mild August nights in the Catalan capital.
The Jamboree Concert Hall will be the main stage for the festival, but there will also be acts featured in places like El Born Centre Cultural, Sala Moog, Palau de la Musica Catalana, Plaça del Rei and Tarantos Club.
Uri Cane y el talento de Imany inauguran el Festival el 28 de julio en la discoteca Jamboree. Y para acabar, el concierto de clausura se llevará a cabo el 1 de septiembre en el Palau de la Música.
Uri Cane , along with the talent of Imany, will start off the Festival at the Jamboree nightclub on 28 July. And to finish up, the closing concert will be held on 1 September at the Palau de la Música concert hall.
Each of the concerts take place at separated at different venues dependent on the genre, as follows:
- Jamboree: Here you'll find concerts for Jazz
- Tarantos: For a taste of Flamenco
- Cultural Centre of Born: Find the concerts taking place here.
- Palau de la Música: Look here for the programme at this UNESCO World Heritage site.