- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Brunch in the city
Av. Marquès de Comillas, 13
Brunch in the city
Sundays are traditionally days off, but not in Barcelona, especially if there is such a tempting offer as Brunch Electronik.
This event has become one of the more popular events in Barcelona. A meeting point for music, food, art, design, clubs and families. An attractive program with activities and workshops for the whole family (crafts, arts, cooking, sports, games, makeup, etc.), a brunch menu to gather energy, second-hand markets, wine fairs and of course the best DJs of the national and international scene.
The Brunch location changes depending on the time of year in spring and autumn, you can find Brunch in the City in the Poble Espanyol, and in summer it is Brunch in the Park or Piknic Electronik on Montjuic.
This Sunday enters the fall with four new dates:
- Sunday, 25 September from 12PM to 10PM
- Sunday, 9 October from 12PM to 10PM
- Sunday, 16 October from 12PM to 10PM
- Saturday, 29 October, a special Halloween from 4PM to 4AM
The lineup is headed by names such as Simian Mobile Disco DJ set, Art Department, Optimo (Espacio), Mind Against, Pachanga Boys, and Jimmy Edgar, in addition to Danny Daze, Odd Parents, Call Super, Sau Poler and Pablo Sanchez, among others.
Tickets to Brunch in the City go through the box office and cost €13 before 4PM or €15 thereafter. Entrance with Carnet Jove (only box office) costs €12.
- Where: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13, Poble Espanyol, Barcelona
- Price: €11 if booking well in advance. €13 at the box office before 4PM, and €15 later. Entrance with Carnet Jove (only box office) costs €12.
- Website: Official page for Brunch in the City
- Accommodation Nearby: Find an apartment in the Poble Sec area near Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
3 | | 75m² Monthly rental with air conditioning and 2 bedrooms close to Fira Barcelona