- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Bridal Week
- When: 25–30 April 2017: Fashion shows (25–28 April). Trade Fair (28–30 April)
- Where: Fira de Barcelona Montjüic (Palacio 8). Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina
- Price: Trade fair access is €40 when bought online. €80 at the door. Invitation from the designer or a press pass is required to attend the fashion shows.
- Accommodation Nearby: Find accommodation for Bridal Week on our list of apartments near Fira de Barcelona
- Buy Tickets: Get your accreditation here
- Website: Barcelona Bridal Week Official Website
Barcelona Bridal Dresses
Did you know that one in ten wedding dresses sold worldwide are by a Spanish designer? Bridal fashion from Spain is highly valued in other countries and Barcelona is also a leader in Europe, USA, South America, Arabia, and Asia, because Catalonia makes up approximately 50% of these companies.
It is therefore not surprising that Barcelona celebrates bridal week - a show that features more than 250 designer brands that attract more than 16,000 professionals from the sector.
The media and visitors from all over the world travel to the Catalan capital to bring their countries on the latest trends.
Trade fair and Prêt-à-Couture catwalk
In this show you will find the most complete range of manufacturers of bridal outfits, accessories, and wedding planners at the trade fair. In addition to this there will be a catwalk show that give an advance preview at the 2017 collections.
The biggest businesses from the wedding industry will be present in Barcelona during this week with designers and brands like Ana Torres, Cymbeline Paris, Justin Alexander, Pronovias, Marchesa, and more.
Presentation of Barcelona Bridal Week
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España