- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Moll d'Espanya - Passeig Joan Borbó
- When: 3 February 2016 - 13 February 2016
- Where: Port Vell. Get there via Metro - Drassanes station (L3) or Barceloneta station (L4)
- Price: €18- €40 (40% discount when buying tickets 24 hours before the show)
- Accommodation Nearby: Find an apartment nearby in the Gothic Quarter on our webpage and enjoy this unsettling cabaret!
- Buy Tickets: Tickets on sale here
- Website: Circo Horrores - Cabaret Maldito Official website
Be tempted by the sinful pleasures of Cabaret Maldito...
Cursed Cabaret is will take place at Port Vell this February 2016 with a new show from Circo de los Horrores (circus of horrors)... It's terrifyingly hot! It is a spectacle in which Lucifer himself acts as the Master of Ceremonies in a Gothic cathedral where passion, debauchery, and fun come together in a unique environment
This cabaret invites brave attendees to participate in a wild party that's full of dark humor, lust, and passion; accompanied by music, dance, acrobats, and contortionists that will leave you flabbergasted. Take a look creepy characters and sensual Cabaret on the Circo de los Horrores website here.
An avant-garde show that fuses burlesque, circus, and musical styles... Are you willing to sell your soul for one night? Buy your ticket and don't forget to sin ;)
Official Cabaret Maldito trailer from Circo de los Horrores
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Monthly rental next to the beach with free internet and 2 bedrooms