- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Grec Festival
- When: 14 June - 31 July
- Where: In different venues around Barcelona
- Price: Dependent on the show
- Accommodation Nearby: Stay near the Grec Festival in a Sants–Montjuïc apartment
- Buy Tickets: Buy tickets to a scheduled show online here
- Website: Take a look at the Official website
The Barcelona Grec Festival Returns
As part of its 41st anniversary celebration, the Barcelona Grec Festival takes place from 14 June to 31 July with a program full of theatre, dance, music and circus acts. It also includes an extensive program of activities aimed at both professionals and the general public.
With the aim of bringing culture to as many people as possible. There are performances by large national and international acts both mainstream and experimental. It's for all ages, including children with a section called Mini Grec.
In this edition, you can enjoy these spectacles in the Greek theatre and other locations around Barcelona:
- Dance:The dance performances will take place in July in famous venues around the city, like Sala Apolo and Teatre Grec.
- Theatre: 30 performances organized over July in many theatres around the city, including Antic Teatre. There are also shows scheduled outside the typical scenario, such as the Archaeology Museum of Catalonia.
- Music: The concerts will also take place in July at the Jamboree, Sala Apolo and Harlem Jazz Club, among other venues.
- Circus: Six shows organized at the Mercat de les Flors, Archaeology Museum of Catalonia, Teatre Lliure and Teatre Grec.
- Mini Grec: Many activities and shows for children.
- More Grec: Other cultural activities, for example at the libraries of Barcelona.
You can already buy tickets on the websites of the specific venues where the concerts will be held. Check out the page of the festival where you will find everything, and from there you can also access the concert you like.
Video presentation of the 2017 Grec festival in Barcelona
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
5 | | 98m² Monthly rental with balcony and free internet in Monjuic