- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Grec Festival 2016
The Barcelona Grec Festival Returns
As part of its 40th anniversary celebration, the Barcelona Grec Festival takes place from 25 May to 31 July with a program full of theatre, dance, music, and circus acts. It will also include an extensive program of activities aimed at both professionals and the general public. The name of the festival comes from the main theatre in which it is based, which is a Greek style theatre.
With the aim of bringing culture to as many people as possible, with performances by large national and international acts, mainstream and experimental; for all ages - including children, with a section called Mini Grec.
In this 2016 edition, you can enjoy these spectacles in the Greek theatre and other locations around Barcelona:
- Dance:The dance performances will take place in July in famous venues around the city, like Sala Apolo and Teatre Grec.
- Theatre: 30 performances organized over July in many theatres around the city, inlcluding Antic Teatre. There is also shows scheduled outside the typical scenario, such as the Archaeology Museum of Catalonia.
- Music: The concerts will also take place in July, at the Jamboree, Sala Apolo, Harlem Jazz Club, amongst others.
- Circus: Six shows organized at the Mercat de les Flors, Archaeology Museum of Catalonia, Teatre Lliure and Teatre Grec.
- Mini Grec: Many activities and shows for children.
- More Grec: Other cultural activities, for example at the libraries of Barcelona.
Grec 2016 Presentation
- When: 25 May - 31 July
- Where: Teatre Grec, Passeig de Santa Madrona, 36, 08038 Barcelona. And other venues across Barcelona.
- Price: Dependent on the show
- Buy Tickets: Buy tickets to a scheduled show online here
- Website: Take a look at the Official website
- Accommodation Nearby: Find accommodation near the Grec Festival here
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
5 | | 98m² Monthly rental with balcony and free internet in Monjuic