- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Circuit Festival 2016
The Largest LGBT Festival in Barcelona
This summer sees the 9th edition of the Circuit Festival in Barcelona, the largest international gay and lesbian cultural festival in Europe. It was created as a response to the need for creating new entertainment options outside of the usual framework associated with the LGBT community.
For 12 days the festival will play host to parties, concerts, sports activities, arts and entertainment, and much more. It all attracts around 70,000 attendees from around the globe. Last year more than 60 DJs and international artists took part.
The programme includes some of the best nights with internationally renowned DJs, many activities and games, as wall as a Water Park Day that promises many surprises.
Video of Circuit Waterpark 2014
- When: 2 - 14 August. Girlie circuit takes place from 9 - 14 August.
- Where: All around Barcelona. Water park activity is at Illa Fantasia (Finca Mas Brassó, s/n, 08339 Vilassar de Dalt)
- Price: €20 - €85
- Buy Tickets: Buy your tickets on the official website
- Website: Official Circuit Festival website
- Accommodation Nearby: Stay in the renowned Barcelona Gaybourhood Eixample Esquerre
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
6 | | 50m² Monthly rental with air conditioning in Rambla, Barcelona