- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Moll d'Espanya - Passeig Joan Borbó
- When: 12 - 16 October 2016
- Where: Port Vell in Barcelona. Get there via Metro station Drassanes (L3 - Green line) or Barceloneta (L4 - Yellow)
- Price: Standard entry: €12. Discounted entry: €10. Children under 12 go free.
- Accommodation Nearby: Don't miss this convention and find your accommodation close to Salón Náutico
- Buy Tickets: Get tickets to Salon Nautico here
- Website: Salón Náutico Website
All aboard Salón Náutico in Barcelona!
Barcelona's Nautical fair - Salon Nautico de Barcelona - is the most important in the country and recognised by IFBSO (International Federation of Boat Show Organisers). For its 50th anniversary in 2016, the Council of Barcelona have given the event the Gold Medal for Sports Merit in recognition of its work in promoting the sector as well as the internationalisation of the city. Each year, this event is organised by Fira de Barcelona with the help of ANEN (National Association of Nautical Businesses).
This fair is ideal to enjoy with family or friends, whether you're professional or an amateur. The event offers many activities for all ages and for 5 days, you can enjoy over 260 international exhibitors with more than 670 ships and 150 yachts.
It has the largest commercial offering, which is most complete in water activities and sports. Meanwhile its floating exhibitions include sailboats, yachts, catamarans, boats, inflatables and event cruise ships. There are all kinds of nautical products, from electronics and motors, to paints, sailmakers, trailers, and fishing gear.
What's more is that it takes place at the Marina at Port Vell, and attendees can test the boats and sail the Mediterranean. Throughout the area, visitors can participate in and enjoy activities such as auctions, expositions, and water-sports.
The exhibition hall has various sections like:
- Espai del Mar: Professional conferences, lectures about the navigation and marine activities, boat presentations, and awards ceremonies.
- Marina Tradicional: Exhibition of traditional wooden boats, restoration demonstrations, marine customs workshops, and more.
- Fun Beach: Activities to discover and dive into the world of nautical sports, like wind-sailing, paddle surfing, kayaking, flyboarding, and more.
- OneOcean Club: Features a restaurant and terrace-café. It's a meeting point for businessmen, representatives, sportsmen, and sailing enthusiasts.
A look at the last year
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 65m² Monthly rental with air conditioning and free internet in Born