- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Discount: Play&Tour: Discount on Audioguide
Where can I book?Website: http://www.playandtour.com
Phone: (+34) 699564360 Terms & Conditions
Discover the city at your own pace !
La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Park Güell, the Gothic District, the Catherdral, Santa María del Mar, Palau de la Música, Torre Agbar, Borne... Barcelona is a Mediterranean city by the sea that is a historic centre with elements of Romans, Romanesque and Gothic streets, charming squares where you can enjoy a coffee, promenades by the sea that you can walk along whilst contemplating the contrast of modern designer locales with the traditional tapas bars, and to top it all off, is famed for being the city where Gaudí developed his extraordinary works.
Let yourself be guided by only the most interesting with Play&Tour®, the most complete audioguide available. History, art, architecture, monuments, etc. Download all the information to your media playback device (MP3 player, MP4, iPod®, PDA, Mobile, iPhone®, etc) and discover the city at your own pace. Just walk and listen to the information as if teh city were one big museum, it's that easy.
By downloading the guide, you will have:
- A map of the city with all of the points of interest
- Walking tours recommended by our experts
- Between 50 and 100 detailed narrations of the most interesting places in the city.
Also available on your iPhone®!
Barcelona Audioguide: € 17 (without discount)
Buy from www.playandtour.com and download the audioguide and map by putting the promotional code: BDCBarcelona
Castellnou 35, 1º Barcelona (08017)
How to get there
Metro Maria Cristina
English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian, German, Japanese
- Palau de la Musica Catalana Each day, Palau de la Musica Catalana organise guided visits of the modernist concert hall and if available, the Lluis Millet and Musica de ...
- Bike Tours Barcelona 10% discount on the bicycle tours in Barcelona
- Strada Shoe Shop Strada opened its doors in 2004 in order to provide Barcelona with the best shoes and boots at the highest design quality. 80% of which are ...
- Chocolate Museum Enjoy and learn about the history of the marvellous product that is chocolate with a 20% discount off of the visit price.