- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Cocktail at the Ice Bar Barcelona
Opened in November 2007, Ice Bar Barcelona has become an essential visit when you're in the city. Frequented just as often by locals as it is by tourists, the Ice Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a unique and very fun night out.
Reservations can be made online. Prepay with PayPal or credit card possible.
Playa de Somorrostro (Ramón Trias Fargas y Pg Maritim) Barcelona (08005)
How to get there
Metro Ciutadella/ Vila Olimpica, L4
Spanish, English, Catalan
12:30pm to 3:00am
- Barcelona Casino Ticket invite and 10% discount at the restaurants
- Lactuca Restaurant: Discount on the menu Discount on the menu. All you can eat - Salads, pizzas, desserts, and more.
- Palau de la Musica Catalana Each day, Palau de la Musica Catalana organise guided visits of the modernist concert hall and if available, the Lluis Millet and Musica de ...
- Trixi Tours Magic Barcelona Tour: 3 hour Gaudí + Gothic tour. With Trixi you will learn about Barcelona in a very fun way with an added personal touch.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Where can I book?Website: http://www.icebarcelona.com
Phone: +34 932241625 Terms & Conditions
- Area:Sant Martí
- Ciutadella - Villa Olímpica: 440 m
Port Olimpic (Harbour)
Nova Icària (Beach)
Sant Sebastià (Beach)