- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
15th FINA World Swimming Championships in Barcelona
From 19th July to 4th August 2013 Barcelona will host the 15th World Swimming Championships.
The venues of the championships will be:
- Palau Sant Jordi - Swimming, Synchronised Swimming and Waterpolo Finals
- Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc - Diving
- Port Vell - Open water swimming and Diving from high heights
- Piscinas Bernat Picornell - Waterpolo
During these weeks, thousands of sportsmen and women will meet up from different countries and cultures. The Catalan Capital will then become the capital of the Water World.
Medals will be distributed in the following disciplines:
- Open water swimming
- Synchronised swimming
- High diving
The prices this year are supposed to be very accessible and offer various options. To buy your tickets online, go to the BCN 2013 website.
We'll see you in Barcelona!.
- When?: 19th July - 4th August
- Where?: Palau Sant Jordi, Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc, Port Vell, Piscinas Bernat Picornell
- Price: The price depends on the seat, date, on the round, and event.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
5 | | 65m² Designer apartment for up to 5 people with balcony close to Plaça de España, Barcelona