- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Half Marathon 2016
Passeig Lluís Companys, s/n
Take part in the Barcelona Half Marathon!
The Barcelona Half Marathon 2016 will be held on February 15, with a very flat course passing through the city center and by the waterfront. IParticipation is expected to be high, thousands have already registered to run the distance of 21.097 kilometers.
Women's half marathon world record
The current half marathon world record for women was set here in Barcelona by Florence Kiplagat in 2015 and was 1 hour 5 minutes and 9 seconds. It was also previously set here in 2014 with a time of 1 hour 5 minutes and 12 seconds.
The maximum time permitted to complete Barcelona's half marathon is 2 hours and 45 minutes. To participate in the race it is essential that participants be at least 16 years old on race day and register before February 8th, 2016 at 23:59.
Official route for 2016
- When: 14 February 2016 at 08:45
- Where: Passeig Pujades | Metro station: L1 Arc de Triomf
- Price: €29 with your own chip. €32.50 including chip rental.
- Buy Tickets: Register to participate here
- Website: Barcelona Half Marathon Official Website
- Accommodation Nearby: List of apartments near the half marathon starting and finishing line
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 55m² Monthly rental for up to 4 people with air conditioning close to Arc de Triomf