- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Cursa del Barça - 10 KM Run
- When: September 6 2015
- Where: Camp Nou Stadium. Get there via Metro stations Maria Cristina, Les Corts, or Palau Reial (L3 - Green line)
- Price: €16 (with own chip), €18 (with one-use chip) or €21 (with reusable chip); €10, €12 and €15 respectivaly for FC Barcelona members
- Accommodation Nearby: Be prepared for the race and stay in an apartment near Camp Nou!
- Buy Tickets: Register here! (Spanish)
- Website: Cursa del Barça - Website (Spanish)
Prepare yourself for a 10km run around Camp Nou
The second edition of the Cursa del Barça (FC Barcelona Run) will be held on September 6, 2015. This is a 10K race organized by the Catalan club itself, with the start and finish line located at Camp Nou.
In this edition, up to 7,000 participants may join in. Registration will be open until September 2 or until all places are taken. Registration is online. Don't forget to indicate whether you already have the yellow chip, which was provided in the last edition.
Those registered for the race will receive a commemorative shirt specially designed for the occasion. Collecting the shirt and single-use chip can be done at the Runner service tent, which will be open on September 4 and 5 at Auditorium 1899 at Camp Nou from 10am to 2pm.