- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
FC Barcelona - Real Madrid, El Clasico '18 at Camp Nou
- When: 6th of May 2018 at 8:45pm
- Where: Camp Nou - Metro L3: María Cristina, Palau Reial or Les Corts. Metro L5: Collblanc or Badal
- Accommodation Nearby: Find a holiday accommodation in Barcelona
- Buy Tickets: You can get your tickets through the Official FC Barcelona Online Box Office.
- Website: Here
Experience the excitement of the Clásico
If you're thinking about visiting Barcelona and you're a football fan, then stop thinking and start going! Take advantage of the fact that the weekend of the 6 May, which coincides with the Barça vs Real Madrid football match!
A duel between the big football stars of the moment, highlighting Lionel Messi (#10) in Barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo (#7) in Real Madrid... Who are you going with?
The Clásico is always a spectacle that excites fans, causes controversy, but above all, produces some of the best football you can hope to see. Don't be left without tickets and start organizing your trip to Barcelona, the home city of Barça!
- How to get to Camp Nou. The following streets:
- Entrance 9: Av. de Joan XXIII
- Entrance 14: Av. Arístides Maillol
- Entrance 15A: Av. Les Corts (Social Area access)
- Entrance 18: Av. Les Corts