- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
FC Barcelona - Real Madrid, El Clasico '16 at Camp Nou
Experience the excitement of the Clásico
If you're thinking about visiting Barcelona and you're a football fan, then stop thinking and start going! Take advantage of the fact that the weekend of the 2 - 3 April, which coincides with the Barça vs Real Madrid football match!
In the last clash between the two FC Barcelona won by an astonishing 4-0 against Real Madrid on their own home ground. Real Madrid will be out for revenge, so will they achieve it or will it be another defeat? A clash of arguably the biggest teams in football today, with star players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo going head to head. Which team will come out victorious?
The Clásico is always a spectacle that excites fans, causes controversy, but above all, produces some of the best football you can hope to see. Don't be left without tickets and start organizing your trip to Barcelona, the home city of Barça.
- How to get to Camp Nou. The following streets:
- Entrance 9: Av. de Joan XXIII
- Entrance 14: Av. Arístides Maillol
- Entrance 15A: Av. Les Corts (Social Area access)
- Entrance 18: Av. Les Corts
Video with inside view of El Clasico
- When: 3 April 2016
- Where: Camp Nou - Metro L3: María Cristina, Palau Reial or Les Corts. Metro L5: Collblanc or Badal
- Buy Tickets: You can get your tickets through the Official FC Barcelona Online Box Office.
- Website: Here
- Accommodation Nearby: List of accommodation near Camp Nou
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
8 | | 120m² Designer apartment for up to 8 people with free internet next to Camp Nou