- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Open Terrace Week 2016
Barcelona's "week of the terraces" takes place 3 - 12 June 2016 at many hotels across the city. You can enjoy sunny days with a splendid view over the Catalan capital. There are 66 participating hotels that have decided to open their door, with 230 scheduled activities. You can find workshops, tastings, dance lessons, DJs, children's activities, and cooking demonstrations. There is something for everyone. Here is a selection of the events you can not miss.
Live music: You can listen to live music - traditional or alternative - whilst watching the sun set atop these panoramic rooftops:
- On the eighth floor of H10 Cubik on Via Laietana. Friday 3 and 10 June, with a DJ enthusing the night after 7PM.
- Silken Diagonal Barcelona is hosting 5 live music events on 4 June until 8 June, from 7PM to 11PM.
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero is offering jazz concerts on 4 and 10 June from 9PM.
- Hotel Bagués is putting on flamenco shows with artist Javi Ros on 3, 7, and 8 June from 7PM.
Gastronomy: For foodies, these hotels offer various culinary activities.
- Royal Passeig de Gràcia is hosting a chocolate and champagne tasting on 3 June at 7PM.
- Hotel H10 Port Vell will teach you how to make sushi with a dedicated workshop on 8 June at 6:30PM
- Alexandra Barcelona, a Doubletree by Hilton has cheese tasting on 11 June at 12:30PM.
- Novotel Barcelona is giving cocktail creation lessons on Wednesday 8 June at 7PM.
Dance: many hotels are offering dance and sports activities.
- Expo Hotel Barcelona is hosting dance lessons to the rhythm of swing.
- On 9 June at Hotel Pullman Barcelona Skipper you can enjoy a flamenco spectacle at 8:30PM follows by electronic music at 11PM.
- When: 3 -12 June 2016
- Where: Hotels around Barcelona
- Price: Free
- Website: Consult the full programme on Official Programme for Barcelona Open Terrace week 2016 (Catalan)
- Accommodation Nearby: To enjoy open terrace week you don't need to stay in a hotel, instead rent a holiday apartment in Barcelona!
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
6 | | 50m² Monthly rental with air conditioning in Rambla, Barcelona