- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Meeting Point 2017
- When: 18 - 22 October 2017
- Where: Fira de Barcelona
- Accommodation Nearby: To enjoy the event in complete style, you can stay in an apartments close to Fira de Barcelona
- Website: More information on the Barcelona Meeting Point website
Barcelona Meeting Point - The Real Estate Trade-fair
Barcelona Meeting Point offers new possibilities to adapt to the current times
The 21st edition of Barcelona Meeting Point will take place from 18 October - 22 October, 2017.
Barcelona Meeting Point (BMP) is the only professional and international real estate exhibition in Spain. It takes place annually since its founding in 1997 has become the meeting point of the property market in the autumn. Over five days, it offers the possibility to contact the most important influencers of the sector. You can also catch the latest trends of the real estate industry and find product investment. BMP consists of two parts:
- The Show. At the Exhibition, visitors may become acquainted with the latest projects and services from a wide range of companies related to the real estate world, from real estate development companies, public institutions, project management companies, real estate intermediaries and representatives, architects, engineers, consultancy and lawyers’ offices, building companies, investment societies, financial bodies, technical magazines, real estate webs, professional associations, insurance companies, and so on and so forth, with national and international presence.
Citizens may also find real estate products and services for their personal use or as an investment such as first and second homes, business premises, offices and garages, industrial warehouses, land plots, detached or semi-detached houses, and so on, either for rent or for sale.
- The International Symposium. The BMP Symposium is considered the best in Spain and one of the most prestigious in Europe, where more than 100 national and international renowned speakers analyze the most current and hot real estate subjects. With the backup and support of the most famed real estate international associations, such as APCE, the Global Real Estate Institute, EPRA, RICS, or the Urban Land Institute, and some of the best world business schools such as IESE and ESADE, the Symposium is a once-a-year opportunity. Knowing what the top real estate leaders think and being able to get to meet them only happens once a year in Spain and twice in Europe, and it has to be valued by the real estate professionals.
BMP offers three distinct parts
- The ‘Luxury Real Estate’, a Cluster that, for the fifth year in a row, will bring together the Spanish Real Estate developers with the main residential product buyers in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, namely the ‘classic’ ones such as the British, French, Belgians, Dutch, Scandinavian, German, Swiss.
- The "Investors Cluster" (exclusive network area for investment professionals) with a central meeting area - "Business Lounge" for Networking- or a turn-key stand with taylor-made budgets. As in the General Attendance Exhibition, companies can contract just the space and build their own stand and can get discounts of 10 to 30% depending on the exhibiting modality.
- The 'Reform Point' is a novelty from last year, an exclusive exhibition area for companies in the housing and tertiary refurbishment industry, installations and restoration, for residential and commercial purposes. This cluster will have a central meeting area surrounded by 9 sq.m. private exhibiting spaces for the companies that wish to participate in it.
The Exhibition offers two sorts of participation:
- A 12 square meters' 'turn-key' stand, fully constructed and equipped
- Contracting only the exhibiting space (sq.m. prices will vary depending on locations). The exhibiting company will be in charge of personalizing the stand.
Summary of last year
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
5 | | 98m² Monthly rental with balcony and free internet in Monjuic