- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Lost & Found Market (Markets)
The Lost & Found market is the only stop you need to make for vintage items and the coolest and trendiest second hand goods in Barcelona. It is generally set up at Estació de França (França Station, but in the summer can be found along the waterfront of San Sebastià Beach in Barceloneta.
Much more than a market
It is a space in which to relive the past, with truly hard to find objects and some of the most unique and brilliant Barcelona vendors. All this, always accompanied by great classics of rockabilly, swing, rock, and psychedelia music.
Lost & Found is a meeting point, both popular and interactive, where you'll get to chat and meet new people all the while you negotiate your way to some decent bargains!
What can I find?
That rare figurine you've always been looking for, that retro neon sign you always imagined would look amazing on your wall... Pretty much anything unthinkable for a great price. Books, LPs and demos, clothing, vinyls, comics, games, computing products, vintage cameras, the list is endless. Heck, you can even get a hair cut there.
How does it work?
Anyone can turn up and buy or trade objects. If you fancy selling, you can rent out a 2m x 2m stand for the day for only €40.
- Address: Plaza del Mar, San Sebastián Beach or Estació de França at Av Marques de Argentera, 08003 Barcelona
- How to get there: Metro: Barceloneta (L4 - Yellow Line)
- Opening hours: 11:00 - 18:30.
- Price: Entry is free. Setting up a stand to sell objects is €40
- Website:Lost & Found Market
- Accommodation: List of flats that can be found near the Lost & Found Market here
Other attractions in Barceloneta
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 59m² Monthly rental for up to 4 people with 2 bedrooms close to Parc de la Ciutadella