- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Primavera Sound 2017
- When: 31 May - 4 June 2017
- Where: Parc del Fòrum. Get there via Metro Station El Maresme - Fòrum (Line 4); Bus or Nightbus: Lines 43, 7, 36,141, 41, N6, N7 ; Tram: Fòrum (T4)
- Price: €125 - €195 (Full Festival) or €80 - 90 (Day tickets)
- Accommodation Nearby: There are no campsites or tents allowed during the festival, so take a look at these holiday apartments available during Primavera Sound
- Buy Tickets: Buy your day tickets for Primavera Sound
Full festival tickets sold out, but daily tickets still available.
- Website: Official Primavera Sound 2017 homepage
The Most Anticipated Music Festival in Spain is Back!
One year more, the underground music festival and emblem of Barcelona, Primavera Sound, raises the curtain on 31st of May until 4th of June to offer you performances from the best artists of the current indie scene.
So, for 5 days, you can enjoy non-stop concerts in an unbeatable atmosphere. There are also a huge variety of musical genres playing, so it's impossible to take part without finding something that meets your tastes.
You can check below the line-up for the past edition . The headline act of the event will be this year Arcade Fire, playing alongside performers like Bon Iver, Frank Ocean, and many more.
There will also be concerts the days before and after the main festival so in reality it lasts for almost a week! You can visit the Primavera Sound website to see the full line up.
All-in-all, expect 5 days of intense music with a party atmosphere in Barcelona's wonderful Mediterranean climate. Sound tempting? Take a look at the video below to get a review of some of past year's acts.
Primavera Sound Video Line-Up 2016
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
5 | | 55m² Cozy apartment with internet and 2 bedrooms