- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
48th Voll-Damm Barcelona Jazz Festival
C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6
- When: 24 October - 21 December 2016
- Where: Concerts take place at the following venues: Palau de la Musica Catalana, BARTS, Casa Bonay, Cotton Club Casino Barcelona, Teatre-Auditori Sant Cugat, Luz de Gas, Parc del Centre del Poblenou, Conservatori del Liceu, L'Auditori, and The Wittmore.
- Price: Depending on the concert and seat.
- Accommodation Nearby: Accommodation in Central Barcelona
- Website: Official Barcelona Jazz Festival Website
An endless choice of Jazz artists
No need to hide it. You like a bit of Jazz. We all do. So imagine how easy it will be for you to sit back and relax at a Barcelona Jazz Festival concert. This festival features artists from all over the world, flying into the Barcelona to perform for over almost 2 months around the city, making this one of the biggest events of its kind in the world. It is not a surprise that the festival is back this year!
So whether you're an alligator or a G-man, if you want to hear some fine melodies from some of the best Jazz artists of our time, then Barcelona is the hep place to be.
The 48th Voll-Damm International Jazz Festival in Barcelona continues to add big names to their list. Daymé Arocena, Barbara Hendricks, Andrea Motis, Michael Nyman, Christian Scott and Los Van Van - amongst others - are some of the confirmations for the jazz festival.
Video of the festival last year
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
12 | | 160m² Large apartment with air conditioning and city views close to Rambla