- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Festival Cruïlla Barcelona 2016
- When: 8 - 10 July
- Where: Parc del Fòrum. Get there via Metro El Maresme - Fòrum (L4). Bus: Lines: 43, 7, 36, 141, 41, N6, N7. Tram: Fòrum (T4)
- Price: From €21.50 - €93.
- Accommodation Nearby: Browse our selection of apartamentos in Sant Martí near the Cruïlla festival venue.
- Buy Tickets: Get tickets here
- Website: Cruïlla Festival Website
Attend Barcelona's most varied and surprising music festival!
In early July a new edition of the Cruïlla Barcelona music festival will take place. During three days you can enjoy a number of concerts. Cruïlla is Catalan, meaning "crossing" in English, owing to the fact that this festival brings musicians from all genres to one city, making it a key festival in Barcelona's music scene.
The festival continues to maintain its format as a crossover of music, which is to say, it combines a wide range of musical groups for a diverse set of genres. You can go from rock to reggae in the same day.
The lineup for Cruïlla is already available here. Heading the lineup is Robert Plant, singer from the famous band Led Zeppelin. The current soul band of the moment Alabama Shakes will also be present in addition to Damien Rice and other artists such as Crystal Fighters and Rudimental amongst more.
Video summary of Cruïlla 2016 lineup
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
5 | | 55m² Cozy apartment with internet and 2 bedrooms