- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Rock Fest 2016 with Iron Maiden and Slayer
This Rock Festival gets back on track in Barcelona!
The third edition of Rock festival will take place in the "Parc de Can Zam de Sant Coloma de Gramenet" from 15 - 17 July, featuring kings of the rock and metal genres like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Twisted Sister, King Diamond, White Snake, Overkill, Loudness, and many more.
At Can Zam, in addition to the fantastic facilities, there will also be a catering zones, merchandise stores, arts and crafts stalls, record sales, a tent with live music, and a nightclub to keep all the rockers moshing even after the concerts end.
Tickets are already on sale.
A video of Rock Fest Barcelona
- When: 15- 17 July 2016
- Where: Park Can Zam in Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Barcelona. Get there via Metro L9 - Can Zam Station (2-minute walk) or Metro L1 - Santa Coloma Station (10-minute walk).
- Price: Complete 3-day festival ticket: €150 plus admin fees. Single day ticket: €80 - €95 plus admin fees.
- Buy Tickets: \m/ Get your ticket to Rock Fest 2016 \m/
- Website: Rock Fest Barcelona Official Website
- Accommodation Nearby: Find accommodation in Barcelona on our website. You can reach Can Zam Park easily from Barcelona.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
6 | | 50m² Monthly rental with air conditioning in Rambla, Barcelona