- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Cap Roig Festival 2016
The best international and national artists live!
The most important music festival of the summer is back, and with it comes many international artists. The concerts take place in Calella de Palafrugell out in the open air at the Cap Roig Botanical Gardens.
In this edition, internationally renowned artists such as Rod Stewart, Status Quo, Love of Lesbian, and The Corrs will be performing, amongst other big name national acts from Spain like Sopa de Cabra and Rosario. The scenery for the event is unbeatable; an enclosure surrounded with nature by the sea!
List of artists
- 8 July: Manel
- 9 July: Rod Stewart
- 16 July: Rosario
- 22 July: Antonio Orozko
- 23 July: Santana
- 29-30 July: Super 3 (Children's show)
- 1 August: King Of Convenience + Joan Dausà
- 2 August: Manuel Carrasco
- 3 August: Malú
- 5 August: Love of Lesbian
- 6 August: Sergio Dama + Arte Final
- 7 August: Sergio Dalma
- 8 August: Els Catarres
- 9 August: Amaral + Enric Verdaguer
- 10 August: Melandi
- 11 August: Ainhoa Arteta
- 12 August: Richard Ashcroft + Jacobo Serra
- 13 August: Alejandro Sanz
- 14 August: Tarzan: The Musical (Children's show)
- 15 August: The Corrs
- 16 August: Sopa de Cabra
- 17 August: Status Quo
Video of Cap Roig Festival
- When: 8 July - 17 August
- Where: Jardí Botànic de Cap Roig - Camí del Rus,(Calella de Palafrugell). How to get to Cap Roig Festival from Barcelona: Motorway AP-7 towards Girona, Francia; take Exit 9 (Lloret, St. Feliu de Guíxols, Palamós); Road C-35 towards Vidreres; Road C-65 towards Sta. Cristina d’Aro; Road C-31 towards Platja d’Aro, Palamós.
- Price: €20 - €350 depending on concert and seating
- Buy Tickets: Get your tickets directly from the Cap Roig website Here
- Website: Cap Roig Festival Website
- Accommodation Nearby: Find a holiday apartment in Barcelona with OK Apartment Barcelona and get there via train or car.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
6 | | 50m² Monthly rental with air conditioning in Rambla, Barcelona