- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Cap Roig Festival 2017
- When: 7 July - 22 August
- Where: Jardí Botànic de Cap Roig - Camí del Rus,(Calella de Palafrugell). How to get to Cap Roig Festival from Barcelona: Motorway AP-7 towards Girona, Francia; take Exit 9 (Lloret, St. Feliu de Guíxols, Palamós); Road C-35 towards Vidreres; Road C-65 towards Sta. Cristina d’Aro; Road C-31 towards Platja d’Aro, Palamós.
- Price: €20 - €150 depending on concert and seating
- Accommodation Nearby: Find a holiday apartment in Barcelona with OK Apartment Barcelona and take advantage of the great offer of public transport to get to Calella de Palafrugell.
- Buy Tickets: Get your tickets directly from the Cap Roig website Here
- Website: Cap Roig Festival Website
The best international and national artists live!
The most important music festival of the summer is back, and with it comes many international artists. The concerts will take place at the Cap Roig Botanical Gardens in the open air.
In this edition, internationally renowned artists such as Ben Harper, Woody Allen, Norah Jones, and Jason Derulo will be performing, amongst other big name national acts from Spain like Miguel Bosé and the Catalan band Sidonie. The scenery for the event is unbeatable, in an enclosure surrounded with nature by the sea!
Video of Cap Roig Festival
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
6 | | 50m² Monthly rental with air conditioning in Rambla, Barcelona