- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Mobile World Congress 2017
- When: 27 February - 2 March
- Where: Gran Fira Barcelona, Passeig Juan Carlos I - Get there via the FGC station - Europa Fira or Ildefons Cerdà
- Price: You can find all the pricing information and buy your tickets right here. They go from €799 - €4999.
- Accommodation Nearby: For accommodation during Mobile World Congress 2017 we have a list of accommodation near Fira Gran Via. We also have apartments in Hospitalet de Llobraget where the event takes place..
- Website: Official website of the Mobile World Congress
The most important Mobile World Technology Congress in the world is back in Barcelona
As the world's largest mobile industry exhibition, Mobile World Congress returns to Barcelona on 27 February - 2 March 2017, where you can find many of the biggest companies in the world, like Microsoft, HTC, and Samsung, right here in Barcelona.
Expect big announcements, surprises, new technologies, and great business networking opportunities in what promises to be the biggest Mobile World Congress to date. The event is open to the public, so whether you're a professional or just an enthusiast, you can be sure that you're welcome.
Depending on the type of pass that you have, you can enjoy:
- Keynotes with visionary speeches and discussion panels.
- Exhibitions of cutting edge products and technology from more than 1900 exhibitors.
- Industry networking and opportunities to trade, find jobs, and more.
- App Planet, the 'Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe', where the community gathers to learn, collaborate, and share the biggest innovations.
- The Global Mobile Awards program, where the biggest industrial achievements and innovations are recognised, such as 5G
Video of what to expect at Mobile World Congress
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España