- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
- When: 7 -9 May
- Where: Fira Gran Via. Get there exiting at Metro Station Europa Fira or Fira (L9Sud)
- Professionals:€0 to €10 (3 day access) at the box office
- Public entry: €12 (1 day) to €24 (3 day access) at box office
- Accommodation Nearby: Find an apartment close to Cosmobelleza on our website
- Buy Tickets: Tickets information here. Free entry for professionals here
- Website: Cosmobelleza Official Website
The professional meeting of hairdressing, beauty, and wellbeing
Cosmobelleza is the reference fair for the Spanish beauty industry and a new edition will be held from 7 - 9 May 2016 at Fira Barcelona Gran Via in Barcelona. In previous editions it has been held at Fira de Montjuic, but moving to the new venue on Gran Via provides almost 60 acres of space for a much bigger event.
This year - the 21st edition - is presented under the slogan 'Beauty. Hair. Healthy. Fashion.'. A new concept this year will be taking care for your skin and health in a world that has ever increasing pollutants and environmental harm.
The best professionals - both national and international - will meet to present their high end product ranges. There are other interesting activities too such as workshops, competitions, exhibitions, etc.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España