- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Barcelona Games World 2016
The biggest consumer video games expo in Spain
Barcelona Games World 2016 is a video game expo that takes place every year at the Fira de Montjuïc. Not only is it presented as the biggest fair of the Spanish video game industry, but it also aims to position itself as a leading fair internationally, with potential to grow and consolidate in future editions.
The main attraction of Barcelona Games World are be the exhibitions, with the presence of huge publishers such as Activision, Badland Games, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Electronic Arts, GAME, Koch Media (Square Enix, Atlus, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega), Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, 2K, Wargaming, and Warner Bros Interactive. Among these brands will be more than 1,000 terminals in which more than 70 recent and future game releases will be available to watch and play. All of them will be located within a space called Game Expo
Barcelona Games World also has three more areas:
- Games Arena: The space where the eSport pros congregate. There will also be competitions eSports League Games with up to €15,000 in prize money, and tournaments organized by Sony PlayStation League.
- Games Pro: Presentations and independent developers will exhibit their projects to national and international investors willing to listen and offer funding.
- Games Party: In this area you will find a space for relaxation with food stalls, DJs, musical performances and cosplay events.
Video of Barcelona Games World
- When: 6 - 9 October
- Where: Fira de Barcelona, Montjuïc recint, Avinguda Reina Maria Cristina
- Price: €12 - €240
- Buy Tickets: Buy tickets here
- Website: Official website here.
- Accommodation Nearby: Find accommodation close to the Fira venue with our selection of apartments nearby.
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Participate. Share. Win.
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España