- What to see
- Where to sleep
- Travel Tips
Auto Retro Barcelona 2016
- When: 24 - 27 November 2016. Thursday to Saturday, 10AM - 8PM. Sunday, 10AM - 7PM.
- Where: Fira de Montjuïc. (Metro: Espanya - Line 1 or Line 3)
- Price: Adults - €15. Children up to 11 free.
- Accommodation Nearby: Easily find your accommodation close to Auto Retro Barcelona
- Buy Tickets: Bought at the box office onsite.
- Website: More info on the Official Auto Retro Barcelona website (English)
When Old Never Gets Old
A sentence than is now truer than it has ever been today with vintage styles becoming quite fashionable around the world. With cars though, it's always been true, with rare and beautiful vehicles that only seem to go up in value. If you want to see them, experience them, or even buy/sell them... This fair is for you!
Auto Retro Barcelona 2016 is a fair dedicated to vintage cars and vehicles, including motorbikes, planes, and boats. The event is organized by Promobil Group and has been celebrated since the 70's, it has the participation of 600 brands and exhibitors from 8 countries across the globe. It usually is celebrated during the first weekend of December, however this year the dates have changed to the last weekend of November.
The venue for the event - Fira de Montjuïc - has over 30,000 square metres of space in which you will find exhibitions of all sorts, from Harley-Davidson Motorcycles to trucks and buses. There are also markets for hard to find spare parts and accessories, in addition to parades and a space for visitors to buy or sell vintage cars called Car Corral.
Playlist of videos about Auto Retro Barcelona
Do you like this post?
Share your thoughts
Apartments in Barcelona
4 | | 60m² Quiet apartment with private terrace and air conditioning in Plaza España