The best bars where you can watch El Clasico
1. The Belchica (Sant Antoni district): A bar with a Belgian touch
The Belchica is a lively Belgian bar offering a wide range of beer. It has a large screen to watch the game. The clientele includes locals as well as foreigners. Students: You can take advantage of a 10% discount here.
- Opening hours: 5 PM - 3 AM
- Address: Carrer Villarroel, 60
- Metro: Sant Antoni (L2)
2. La Taverna de Barcelona (La Rambla): An experience in red and blue
Decorated by FC Barcelona fans. The decor is typical of the 1930s. The establishment has two floors with three screens on the ground floor and two on the first floor. What better than a beer and some authentic Spanish tapas? Are you ready to sing the Barça anthem?
- Opening hours: 7 AM - 3 AM
- Adress: Ronda Universita, 37
- Metro: Catalunya (L1)
3. The Black Lion (Les Corts): The oldest English pub in Barcelona
This is the oldest pub in Barcelona. If you're not a fan of beer, well that's no problem because they also have cocktails. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The Black Lion is located in the district of Les Corts just 5 minutes from the famous Camp Nou stadium that will host the match. As a warning though, during match days you will find an impressive atmosphere here!
- Opening hours: 7 PM - 3 AM
- Address: Evarist Arnus
- Metro: Les Corts
4. The Sports Bar (Las Ramblas):
If you go to this bar you'll find giant screens with commentary in English and in Spanish. If you tweet you can see your live comments over the WiFi. And if you don't like football or want to take a break then you can play pool, darts, table football or game on the Xbox.
- Opening hours: 6 PM - 1 AM
- Address: Carrer Rambla dels Caputxins
- Metro: Drassanes
5. The George Payne (Urquinaona):
Irish bar with a surprising game atmosphere. The bar has nine screens and affordable beer. Five beers or a jug cost about 10 euros. Warning: Although the bar is large, it fills up fast, so you have to get there early.
- Opening hours: 1 PM - 3 AM
- Address: Plaza Urquinanoa, 5
- Metro: Urquinanoa